.:Cinnamon Buckwheat Banana Bread:.
This week I bought too many bananas, result: Banana Bread. I had buckwheat flour in my apartment and so that’s what I used! It is a nice simple bread and it came out delicious.
.:You Will Need:.
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
3 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Cups Buckwheat Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbl Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
In a large bowl whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, almond milk, egg, vanilla and mashed bananas.
In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Combine both mixtures and stir together well.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Remove. Cool & Enjoy!
29 Notes/ Hide
- leplusbeaulangage likes this
- ryleeinthestreets reblogged this from uplifted-vibrations
- ellierosberg likes this
- paris-ienne likes this
- amillioncupsofwater likes this
- lookupcollection reblogged this from uplifted-vibrations
- neesahart likes this
- flowingpeace likes this
- foodland likes this
- mojojooo likes this
- inspirationquotidien reblogged this from liftyourvibration
- yeahzzi likes this
- liftyourvibration reblogged this from uplifted-vibrations
- shepptacular likes this
- britahknees reblogged this from uplifted-vibrations
- coffeeand-greentea likes this
- auragarnish reblogged this from uplifted-vibrations
- jessmiklow likes this
- 2petitesinapod likes this
- tarastileseats likes this
- dreamingwithmyhands reblogged this from uplifted-vibrations
- lookupcollection likes this
- waldron2mary likes this
- leztiger666666 likes this
- uplifted-vibrations posted this